Is Eric Fry’s Speculator worth your time and money? Find out in this detailed The Speculator review that covers everything you need to know about this trading program.
Eric Fry’s track record is nothing short of remarkable. He has 41 trades that have exceeded 1000% gains. That’s not with “back testing” or copy writing magic – those are real trades throughout his career. And they’ve been on everything from natural resources stocks to cryptocurrencies to brand names like Adidas.
Table of Contents
Eric Fry’s Speculator supercharged with three powerful A.I.-driven tools…
Last night, Eric Fry went live to discuss one of the biggest breakthroughs of his 30-year career in the markets.
A new, A.I.-enhanced system that pinpoints the exact stocks poised to rally 100%, 500%, even 1,000% or more … even during a market downturn.
If you didn’t get the chance to attend the “Extreme Alpha 2.0” Summit, you can watch the replay at this link.
This is the same type of system that’s helped him uncover 41 different stocks that went on to rally 1,000% or more…
And it’s the same type of system that’s helped him deliver an average annual return of 107% over the past five years…
Only now, Eric Fry has supercharged this system with three powerful A.I.-driven tools…
Tools that were engineered to help him get even larger gains, with greater reliability and predictability…
And all of Eric’s research points to the fact these tools could help him double, quadruple, even 10x his results.
During the broadcast, Eric Fry revealed the name of his very first A.I.-enhanced recommendation. A small technology stock that has the potential to soar 1,000% or more.
Eric Fry’s Speculator Review – What Is It?
Would you pay $40,000 for a single great idea?
In the world of large money managers like hedge funds, this question isn’t as crazy as it sounds. Many fund managers can “bet” hundreds of millions of dollars on a single stock. Making 50% on a $200 million position yields $100 million in profit.
So, paying $40,000 for a single great investment idea can make a great deal of sense.
Those extraordinary economics have led to the creation a hidden industry of very high-end investment research and data services… all geared toward serving the world’s most powerful investors. This industry rarely advertises to a broad audience. Instead, it relies on word of mouth and keeps to a small, exclusive client base.
In this world, billion-dollar hedge fund managers happily buy subscription and data services that go well north of $40,000 per year… approve $100,000 research trips… and pay experts millions of dollars for specialized insight. After all, the stakes often go past $10 billion.
Through his research service The Speculator, author, former hedge fund manager, and world-renowned analyst Eric Fry brings the power of expensive, institutional-quality research out of the shadows… to a qualified membership of people who want to employ smart leverage in stocks, options, commodities, currencies, and other financial markets… at a fraction of the price the “hidden” high-end research industry often charges.
The Speculator is Eric Fry’s revolutionary “Greenlight Strategy” which is eligible to target dozens of potential triple- and quadruple-digit winners over the next 12 months.
You only need to catch one megatrend at the right time to create your own “Macro Millions.”
Like back in the early 2000s … when Eric rode the emerging market boom for gains like 1,712% on Vostok Nafta, 2,888% on Royal Garden Resorts or even 4,144% on Antofagasta.
Those three recommendations alone could have turned a string of $10,000 in investments into $874,400!
Or how about when Eric called the financial crisis in 2008.
According to our historical research, if you had simply applied Eric’s Greenlight Strategy to his recommendations, you would have had the chance to see gains like:
- 527% on General Motors …
- 1,415% on Country Wide Financial …
- 4,408% on Fannie Mae …
- And 6,425% on Freddie Mac
Just $10,000 into each of these four examples could have delivered over $1.27 million in profits.
Then there’s the boom in commodities that Eric called in 2016.
His recommendations not only helped him win a major investing competition against some of the biggest names in Wall Street …
Our historical research shows applying his Greenlight Strategy to his recommendations would have handed you gains like:
- 632% in Ivanhoe Mines
- 725% on Petrobras
- 2,126% on Vectors Gold Miners
- 3,690% on Wheaton Precious Metals
- 11,381% on Teck Resources
Just $10,000 into each one of those examples would have handed you over $1.85 million in profits!
The fact is, Eric has been finding these types of life-changing trends for the last 20 years …
He even used this strategy to personally create his own “Macro Millions” … leaving the Wall Street grind after less than a decade for a quiet life by the beach in Laguna Beach, California.
Eric Fry’s Speculator – What Do You Get For Your Money?
As a moment of writing, you can get 1 year subscription of The Speculator for $1,799.
Here’s All the Exclusive Membership Benefits You Will Get:
- Access to Eric Fry’s Greenlight Strategy — This is the same strategy that’s helped Eric uncover dozens of powerful megatrends over the last few decades… sometimes years before the mainstream financial media caught on.
- The Chance to Collect Gains of 10,000% or More on Each Megatrend… Because Eric is using LEAPs and small caps to play these megatrends… you could be looking at potential gains of 100%, 500%, even 1,000% or more in just a few short years on each of his recommendations.
- Limited Downside Risk… Since Eric is only looking for asymmetric investments… you know the upside on all his recommendations will greatly outweigh any downside risk with his strategy.
- The Chance to Profit During a Market Crash… The great part about Eric’s strategy is that it works no matter which way the market is headed. In fact, some of Eric’s biggest and fastest gains have come when the market is crashing. Which means this is the perfect strategy to ride out the market volatility that’s bound to happen over the next few years.
- Instant Trade Alerts… As soon as Eric’s quantitative model gives him the Green Light on a stock or option play… and he confirms it’s a good buy… you’ll get an instantaneous “BUY” or “SELL” alert sent to your email inbox and also to your cell phone, iPad or other mobile device.
- Weekly Market and Position Updates… You’ll never have to sit in front of the computer screen monitoring our stock recommendations. Instead, Eric will do all the work and give you a weekly update on everything that’s happening in the market and with our open positions.
- Immediate, 24/7 Access to The Speculator Members-Only Website… In just a few minutes, you’ll receive an email containing a user name and password that will give you complete access to our member-only website which hosts current issues, flash alerts, our Position Tracker, and more!
- Eric Fry’s Options Training Guide… A few minutes after you join, you’ll also receive a link that shows you how to download The Speculator trading manual. This manual contains everything you need to know to help you become a high-performance options trader, including how to use the “put” option for big gains, even when the market’s tanking.
- The Special Report: Three Megatrends That Could Deliver “Macro Millions… This special report will contain all of Eric’s research on the three powerful megatrends he’s tracking right now. Each one of these megatrends has the potential to deliver 1,000% in total gains over the next 12 months… and up to 10,000% in just a few short years. Simply put, this report contains the keys to collecting “Macro Millions” over the next few years.
- The Speculator Concierge Service… When you join The Speculator research service, you receive your own private member mailbag and access to a dedicated customer service line.
Meet Eric Fry
Eric J. Fry has spent just about his entire career in the world of investing, but it took a few turns to get there.
He didn’t come out of Harvard Business School.
And he didn’t start his career at Goldman Sachs or one of the other big firms.
Instead, he graduated with a comparative literature degree from UCLA.
And, as you might expect from someone with a comparative literature degree, his first jobs out of college were at a beachfront restaurant in Malibu, and then at the Hard Rock Cafe in Beverly Hills.
But during his “restaurant career,” he started studying the markets – and came up with the strategy that helped him launch a 30-year investment career.
Soon, Eric was professionally analyzing investments in Monte Carlo.
He spent seven years as a hedge fund analyst/manager in San Francisco and New York.
While in New York, Eric joined the Wall Street-based publishing operations of James Grant, editor of the prestigious Grant’s Interest Rate Observer. Working alongside Grant, Eric produced Grant’s International and Apogee Research, research products geared toward professional money managers.
Eventually, Eric moved on and started working with Bill Bonner, another legend in the financial research business. Bonner is the majority owner of Agora, one of the largest independent research outfits in the world. together, they wrote some of the most widely read (and profitable) financial analysis in the world.
In professional circles, Eric is known for his extraordinary long-term track record, which includes numerous “10-bagger” calls, like buying Asian stocks during the depths of the late-90s currency crisis… buying Russian stocks during its debt-currency crisis… buying commodities in the early 2000s, right before their historic rally into 2007… and buying stocks in 2015 that would benefit from the electric vehicle boom, just at they were gaining big momentum.
Eric’s record on the short side of the market is just as remarkable. He’s known for successfully shorting numerous technology names in 2000 and 2001, as those stocks sputtered toward bankruptcy… and for his predictions in 2005 and 2006 that the housing boom would go bust and drive government mortgage firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into bankruptcy.
In 2016, he won the Portfolios With Purpose stock-picking contest – Wall Street’s most prestigious investment competition – beating 650 of the biggest names in finance with a 12-month return of 153%.
These days, Eric trades and invests in the markets from his office overlooking the ocean in Laguna Beach, California. From there, he continuously monitors and analyzes macroeconomic trends throughout the world, trying to uncover major investment opportunities.
Eric’s views and investment insights have appeared in numerous publications including Time, Barron’s, Wall Street Journal, International Herald Tribune, Business Week, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, and Money. His book, International Investing With ADRs: Your Passport to Profits Worldwide, was the first comprehensive guide to investing in foreign companies using ADRs.